Sunday, January 16, 2005

Pixie hat, chevron socks and more!

First FO of the year, why did it take 14 days into the new year to have one?? Here is my Pixie Hat from Knit Wit in Cascade 220 Quatro #9439 Aruba.



Next up, Elann's free Chevron Sock Pattern. I loved Josie's socks, so I had to make them myself! Thanks again for your help Josie :) These are in Plymouth Sockotta. Sorry it's a bit blurry. I am going to go work on more before work and maybe have a better picture tonight!




In other news, I now have a button! Please use it to link to me (save on your own server!):


I just got a KnitPicks catalog in the mail yesterday, and loved reading it, as did my mom. We are going to place an order later in the week. They have the coolest looking sock yarn, and only $3.69! Will also get a sock book. My mom actually wants to make socks, which is great because she's only done scarves and a felted bag, so i cannot wait to introduce her to dpns. We are going to Michael's tomorrow with our 50% off coupons for some Clover dpns.. I also want to buy their 'Color Your Own" sock yarn to try some Kool Aid

No comments: