Yes, Walgreens was amazing today! I took a coupon risk and it worked for me. The key is to never offer more than they ask for ;)
- Glade holders: $8.99 each, bought 4. Used two BOGO coupons, two $4 coupons (which I have never thought should be allowed, and the cashier was thinking about it hard...but then scanned it and the register accepted!), plus $12 (plus 10%) total back in rebate: -$3.22 for all 4!
- Quaker Oatmeal: 2/$5, used two $1 manq, $1 back in rebate: $1.90 for two
- Walgreens contact solution: $1.99 FAR
- Zucol $7.99 FAR, used $2 manq to make some extra ;)
- Progresso Soup: 4/$5 with in-ad coupon, used two $1.10 coupons = $.30 for 2!
Totals: $24.18 spent on gift card. As we walk to the car, Matt asks the key question: What are you getting back on the rebate? $25.28. haha. Love it! Plus, our printer at home just needs some fresh ink and I can begin printing a set of coupons here besides at work and also at my mom's (if it isn't something she will use!
Great deals this week :) Back in the swing at Walgreens! Except they didn't even have the razors in stock for the RRs. Strange!