Friday, February 20, 2009

Excitement!

Something Elizabeth posted has gotten me totally excited, although I have 5 whole months of waiting ahead! I think though, that it means I should finish the socks from the yarn I bought on last year's excursion, or at least work on the shawl I started there last year LOL oh me and my stack of WIPs!

I really should work on my mittens, since the cold is not ending any time soon!! I would welcome those wooly goodies.

Speaking of wool, we bought the cat a new toy for $1. It's a wool mouse, and it says when he chews it up a bit and it feels loose, to tie it up in a sock and throw it in with the laundry. DUH. Coulda made that myself LOL

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

Sounds like fun!

And thanks for the tip about the succulent--I brought it to work so the furbags didn't eat it and die!