Monday, October 20, 2008

CVS early in the morning

Went to CVS before church yesterday because yes, I am that crazy.

GUM children's toothbrushes (2-pk): $3.99 FREE after ECB x2
Candy corn: $1.29 FREE after ECB x2
Powerade: $1.69 FREE after ECB
Colgate Toothpaste: $2.99, $2 ECB, -$1 manq = -$.01
Excedrin Express Gels, 20 ct: $1.99. -$2 manq, $3 CRT = -$3.01. The crazy thing is, there is also a mail-in-rebate for free, but is it worth my time and a stamp? LOL

I spent $.43 on my gift card, used $11 ECBs and earned $14.25 ECBs. That's the way to grow your ECBs, by buying things that are free but that you have coupons for (really this time it was my CRT that helped me).

Sorry no photo. Gave away the toothbrushes and opened the candy ;)Boring blogging, I know.

Waiting for word on Kmart double coupons for next week...supposedly it will be nationwide again! I have an envelope full of coupons just waiting to be used there.

No comments: