Thursday, May 26, 2005

so it's like this...

there's this yarn, Paton's Fresco that i have been eyeing forever...and it has been discontinued. but everyone's favorite, herrschners has it yet again in their sale yarn for only $2 a ball...and i love the free pattern that comes with it...or maybe this yarn would even work for x-back, i dunno...

and a certain someone actually chose not to enable me, but instead told me not to buy anything....and i had listened because their shipping is pretty bad

but then i saw all the yarn there again this week...

and i just happened to get an e-mail that said they still had free shipping....

so i bought it for myself. and oh yeah..

i bought a little something for her, too, so she couldn't yell at me

/me runs off giggling

(otter)
l:-)

1 comment:

Joeli said...

Helen is the best!!!