Thursday, May 05, 2005

*grumble mumble mutter-grunt*

darn it, pookie. a boob, err BOOK meme....great.

1. Total Number of Books in Your House: Well, unlike Wendy, I'm not afraid of seeming 'freakish.' I counted the books on my bros' shelf...close to 300. so multiply that times the five other shelves in the house.....and the 250 i have listed for sale on half.com....and *me counts on monkee's fingers, Joeli's shoulders, and grabs an abacus* that makes....almost 2,000. that's not too many, is it? books are SO valuable.....wow.

2.The Last Book You Bought Was: hmm. normally i go to the library...honestly, i haven't bought a book in a long time. but i'm pretty sure it was Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns (whatever it's called) by Ann Budd

3.What Did You Last Read Before Getting Tagged: I just finished Debbie Macomber's A Good Yarn. It's the sequel to The Shop on Blossom Street. Both books rock.

4.Write Down 5 (or 6) Books You Often Read, or That Mean a Lot to You: Well, the Little House books are some of my favorites. I also read the Bible a lot, and the Left Behind books are really meaningful.

5. Who are You Going to Pass The Stick on to and Why? I dunno who hasn't been tagged by this one....i will go with Ariel because she was my lovely SP i sent things to...and of course to monkee because it will annoy her...and...umm..Rachel because that way she can show off her new blog template...

No comments: