Sunday, January 04, 2009

CVS 1/4

CVS 1/4


Today Matt and I went just to blow some bucks (some expiring this week, and I also had over $60 so decided we should just buy items he needs that I rarely see on sale).

The Fusion blades weren't on sale, but you got a free shave gel automatically, and then I used my coupon for a free body wash with purchase. That's $13.99 for all three items.

Cashews are $.79 each, but buy one get one 50% off, and I had a CRT for $1/2.
Gatorade just to use ECBs: $1.25
Curel lotions: $5.99 each.

I didn't realize the nuts were part of the BOGO50% sale, and the razor blades rang up $1 less than the shelf said, so I wasn't able to use my $1 coupons on the Curel. We used $22.57 in ECBs, including my $1 quarterly rewards (2 scripts) and a $5/$25 coupon expiring today. Didn't earn any, but items that made Matt happy ;) Spent $.11 on GC.

No comments: