Monday, September 04, 2006

lookit!!

bear with me, y'all. brand-new camera means a breaking in time for usage. uh, that was an interesting sentence. anywho....take a gander at the ColorAccent Mode:



i was just playing around. got it too much into one shade of red, instead of close shades as well. then the flowers would look even better.

in the mail on Friday, I got my Knit Picks Gloss colour card that Pam (trillian42) graciously sent me so I could order yarn for a special project. and she also included some stitch markers she made for me!!



again, pardon the new camera...these are purple beads, but i am still getting the hang of things.

the lace border! called "wheel" it's currently halfway done. will be soooooo happy to get this thing done and in the mail.



so purty, eh!! time to turn the corner. shall see how it goes.

oh yeah. it's a Canon PowerShot S3 IS. is Ana jealous? teehee. maybe she can give me some camera hints.

more pics when my huge KP order arrives. shame on me! i ordered new needles without having tried the ones i do have....

1 comment:

spinndiva said...

pretty flowers and I still love that lace shawl!