Friday, April 08, 2005

INTERVIEW WITH A 'STAR' teehee

Ariel wants to interview me! yay! here goes:

1. What is the strangest thing that has happened to you while knitting?
Hmmm. I guess the time when two elderly ladies were whispering to each other about my technique of two-handed-stranded-veritcal-striped-mitten-cuffs-on-dpns. yeah, that was odd. also the asian guy who sat next to me while i was using homespun on size 15 to make a quick scarf and he said he bet i could make him a scarf on the ride home. STEP AWAY!

2. What is one technique or item that you have no interest in knitting?
Hmm. this is tough. used to be socks. used to be lace...done both. i don't know...hmmm. i think maybe skirts. don't really wanna knit one of those. I am going to make a granny-square skirt. i'll go with that as my final answer ;)

3. What are you working on right now?
Whew, what a loaded question! Currently 'actively' knitting is the Ruffles scarf and Madli's shawl. resting are mitten #2 and Mariah. plus lots of pieces of things..like a sweater front that i wanna frog. yucky pattern.

4. What is your favorite thing to knit - or do you do a variety of projects?
i love felting. because it is fast, fun and pretty. but i do also enjoy sweaters. I truly do. don't mind 'sleeve island' or seaming or anything else.

5. Do you have a favorite yarn that's just waiting for the perfect project, or a yarn you've been dying to try?
i love Cascade 220. it's what i use to felt and what I'm using for Mariah. I also have this yarn that i cannot wait to use. maybe a tank from new knitty?

thanks for the interview, Ariel! ;)

No comments: