Tuesday, February 01, 2005

kinky yarn and felted things

yes, yes, i know. where are the pics? well, i still need to felt the purse. then you can see. i unraveled that stinky worsted weight sock, and it has now become a felted ballet slipper. at least, it is pre-felted right now, and i am going to go cast on the second one. after the load of towels comes out of the wash, in goes my slippers (hopefully) and then tomorrow, I promise, promise i will have pics! in between a lunch date, errands and work at night, will give you the pictures you (Jo) so desperately want to see. i will have my purse and my slippers, because my toes are cold and i needed instant gratification even though i have mariah, clapotis and a raglan all waiting to be finished. argh. keep doing small things and those will never get done.

back to the slippers!

No comments: