Monday, October 18, 2004

more FO's

that's right! i use knitting as a procrastination tool. but i finished my mystery package...a really pretty hat that just needs to be blocked into submission and then get it's portrait taken
plus i finished my 'cottage socks' and am wearing them right now, even though the end is currently wrapped around my toes because I didn't sew it in yet.
and i cast on and knit the cuff to my own mitten pattern. I'm reading through my book of mitten patterns to learn different thumb techniques and figuring out the proportions as to how many stitches to increase to fit the hand and then how many for the thumb. really fun! I'm definitely going to post this pattern up here as my own first pattern!! just for you guys
time to go type up some quick homework then sleep. i dont sleep enough anymore....

No comments: