Friday, July 24, 2009

Deal Round-Up

What have I picked up lately?

Dominicks
La Victoria Salsa: 2/$5, bought 4 and used 2-$4/2 q's from La Vic rewards
YoPlait Yo-Plus: $2.50, $1 shortcuts q and $1 manq = $.50

Super Target
Kashi: Cereal $2.69 and Crackers $3.54. Used $1.50 on cracker WYB cereal IP, $1.50 Cereal IP and $1/1 Cereal Target q. = $2.23/2
Breyers Yogurt: $.52 each, used $1/2 IP
Colgate: $2, used $1 manq and $1 Target CRT
At Petsmart I found $2/1 Tidy Cat peelies, good til 12/2010, and then at Target I got a CRT for $2/1! Can't wait for the next GC deal. Hopefully before CRT exp on 8/31

Super Wal-Mart
Hefty One Zip: bought 4 quart and 4 gallon for $1, used $1q. Were bonus size boxes.
Breyers Yogurt: $.50 each, used 2-$1/2 IP
Tyson Frozen Skillet Meal: $5, used $1 q, sent for FREE rebate.

Ultra
Lean Cuisine: 6/$10. Bought 12, used B2G1, $1/3 x2, $1/2 x1
Skinny Cow: 3/$10. Bought 4, used 4-$1 q, sent for $4 rebate = $5.34/4

Jewel
Chiquita smart bites: $1 each. Used 2 "buy any get pineapple free" peelies and two free/$1 on any. $.07 tax for all four.
(Stopped in today for yet another coupon book for updating my card.)

Meijer
Pillsbury simply... cookies. $2 each, buy 10 earn $5 cat. Mom and I pooled our $1.25/1 Psst... q's so we had 10 total. Cashier @ self-check argued that they were photcopied. Then that they were internet. I said IP don't look like that, but they insisted. Sheesh. Then said they had limit 4 of one q or else the man. won't reimbursh them and it comes out of their paycheck. Lady who finally put them in because other told her to said she got written up last time, but would do it. Said she wasn't arguing (uh, what?). You know they get their $$!! Sheesh. But the ONE good thing about Meijer is the cat prints after you scan the items, not when you pay. So I used the $5 because I was fed up. $2.95 after tax for all 10. Into the freezer for Christmas baking! This is totally why I haven't set foot in Meijer in well over a year. Gosh.

Cabela's
Croc Mary Janes. Clearnce for $4.88. Even with shipping, $11. Regular $30. HAD to buy them when the only ones left were my size (10), the color I have wanted (fuschia)

Mail Call!

Mail Goodies

Cosmetic bag from Seventeen mag. nice!
Right at Home gift pack. I have never gotten one. Maybe it doesn't tell you when you sign up that they are out? Who knows. Sample of Nature's Source AP cleaner and a packet of forget-me-not seeds.

No comments: