Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Ultra Foods Deals!!

This week was GREAT at Ultra. Some great deals.


Ultra 5/4
Ultra 5/4

Purina Kitten Chow: $1.89 x6, used 6 FREE coupons (will donate.)
Milk for $1.78!
Mushrooms $2.99 (really love mushrooms!)
Red Peppers: Found a bag of getting wrinkly ones for $1. Great!!
Ricotta: $2.29
BBQ Sauce: $.79 (we ran out)
Frank's Red Hot Sauce: $.99, free coupon
Powerade: on sale for $1, buy 10, get $5 free (in-store q). I had 5 $.75 qs, so $.41 each!
Beer: on sale 3/$20, then a $15 MIR!! Rock on. 3 12-packs for $5.

So after rebate, it's $22 for ALL of that. Great finds! Starting the summer out right ;)

2 comments:

Amanda Grant said...

Oh, how I wish I had an Ultra close by! Great finds.

Carrie said...

I saw that beer rebate advertised, and that is the kind I keep on hand for when my dad visits. Was the rebate form on the product or what?