Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Catching Up

so after all those entries in a row, i seemindly took a break. because i was knitting furiously.

First off, last Friday Deborah (she's weirdly Canadian!) was in town on business, so Matt and I took her out to Giordano's for traditional Chicago style deep dish pizza. but really, her boss paid for dinner. yay! that was way cool. Of course i got a pic




she made me nifty stitch markers out of string and ribbon! way cute. two sizes. already been using them on my current sweater.






Here's the back and the fronts blocking:










Last year, i knit that fair isle vest in two weeks to wear for Thanksgiving. So on December 6th, I decided to knit a sweater to wear Christmas. hahahaha. i am SO NUTS. but right now i'm working on sleeve #2 while these pieces block, and i bought buttons at HL today (nice wood ones) and using my favorite yarn (220) currently i am frogging the bottom of it as i go (Mariah) directly into this sleeve. my mom found that amusing.

time to get knittin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giordano's pizza! I haven't had those forever!

Tucker said...

I can't wait to see the finished sweater. It's gonna be adorable.